Conflicts of Interest in the Guernsey Financial Services Sector
Time & Location
About the Event
A potential conflict exists when there is a possibility that an individual’s outside financial interests could directly and significantly affect the individual’s professional actions or decisions.
Knowing how to define a conflict of interest isn’t always easy. On occasions, people can have a conflict of interest without realising it which can affect a business in many ways.
This half day course will help delegates understand the meaning of a Conflict of Interest. Delegates will learn the regulatory requirements in relation to Conflicts of Interest, how to identify potential conflicts and how to manage them.
• Defining Conflicts of Interest
• Corporate Governance Requirements
• Identification & Management
• What is considered Inappropriate Entertainment?
• Senior Management Responsibilities
• Personal Conflicts in the Workplace